Subject: Re: [JPP-Devel] Proposal for some modification on View menu
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:49:37 +0100
From: Giuseppe Aruta <giuseppe_ar...@yahoo.it>
To: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hey Ede!
I am not a gis user in this moment, too. I am a teacher at secondary school
(but I do short lessons on cartography every now and then).
And  I am sure that a large number of us, enthusiastic java-assicted
gis-ologists, is in the same situation like mine or yours.
So I don't mind if you are not working on GIS. Your experience on
developing and on usage is high so your opinion is as important as
professional gis-ologists' one: you always has (and give) good reports and
idaeas about where our little kangaroo could jump to ;-)

Peppe