On 18.12.2012 15:23, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
> Hi,
> I like Michaël's new improvements on move vertex tool, after addin Add
> vertex (double click) and Delete vertex (shift+double click) it becomes a
> true "modify geometry" tool. I wonder if we could add this new tool on
> left-click context menu, and leave original JUMP vertex tools on editing
> toolbar.

what exactly is the left click context menu? all context menus i am aware of
are right click activated

> - @ Michaël. I am thing alternative solutions to make your new superplugin
> more efficient. I wonder if it is possible to add a shortcut even to "Add
> vertex option" (like ctrl+double click). The activation of shortcut keys
> should also change how cursor tools look like, so user know if they are
> moving/adding or deleting vertex.

i just had a look into that and discovered that we have QuasiModeTool which
exactly enables, what Michael introduced through the back door. in revision
3151 i took the liberty to implement add/delVertex this way. it automagically
changes the cursor, as it automagically switches the cursortool if some keys
are pressed. please check if this is acceptable. if not we can easily revert it.

note: CTRL-MoveVertex - delete, SHIFT-MoveVertex - add

..ede