On 18.12.2012 23:55, Michaël Michaud wrote:
> Hi,
>> just a heads up: just noticed that the default shortcuts are overwritten
>> when using a quasimode tool.
>>
>> in the MoveVertex case it hits the default select cursortool shortcut
>> CTRL-click. but however we turn it, we can only have one assigned. back to
>> the doubleclick solution?
> With the double click solution, I was also stuck because I wanted
> to preserve the select cursortool shortcut and the zoom cursortool
> shortcut, so that I had only the shift key left, which is not enough to
> add the "add vertex" and the "remove vertex" options (at least I did
> not find a solution).

we could abstain from global metakey shortcuts and move to select tool via
shortcut and use it then. like e.g. photoshop does
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/keyboard-shortcut-for-photoshop-cs2-toolsbox/

s - could toggle through select modes
v - vertex tools
m - move

it it worked until now then because the tools were simple enough and didn't
need extra modifiers.

..ede