Hi,
> OK, just evaluated your changes..
Thanks,
> A) seems to me your jumping through hoops there. wouldn't a simple "layer
> null check" with warning to the log in the unexecute() method have sufficed?
Can you elaborate ? I don't think the layer is null if I don't nullify
it when it is removed from the LayerManager.
> B) you create a new constructor with added layer parameter. this is used only
> by the tools you modded accordingly, others will probably still NPE, even
> with your changes? no?
Yes, there are no so many places, but I'll need to check all
UndoableCommand creations.
> C) i agree with the dispose refinements though
Only useful to deactivate edits without truncating the queue, which is
something you don't seem to agree with ?

Michaël