ok, guessed so.
but be aware, Cmd on mac is used (confusingly) like Ctrl on other operating
systems. e.g. copy/paste Ctrl+C vs Cmd+C, Ctrl+V vs Cmd+V, ...
additionally Cmd+Left Click is expected to show the context menu for on button
mice (gotta love your legacy ;)

so, Cmd is actually not a MacOS Alt key replacement. instead the Option key
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Option_key
is mapped as Alt key and also available as such.

as i see it. you should
- change your code to use Alt on all platforms
- use the exact key name, if keys differ on platforms, so users don't start
searching for keys they do not have ;)

do want me to finish the translation disregardless ?

..ede

but you should use java to tell you which string (Alt vs. Cmd) to show, as
windows users might get confused over the key not existing on their keyboard.