Le 10/11/2013 15:02, Giuseppe Aruta a écrit :
Hi all,
I am also very late, sorry. I came back on OJ World only few days ago
Actually I tested the plugin using the jar from the sorceforge - no printer, sorry.
But I was very impressed about PDF quality
Few notes, not really problems
Printer plugin doesn't load with latest OJ NB (3793). But it loads fine with OJ vesions previous Ede's modification on DefaultPlugIn.xml load system. PDF height/wight is in inches, we should provide a possibility to have this dimension in metric system too. Or, better, with a print to scale.
Remember I changed units from inches to mm.
Do you use the last version ?

Michaël
I agree with Matthias (whom I thank for the job) an Michael to integrate this plugin with OJ core. Maybe we can have a submenu on File one (File>Print) where we can locate this skyjump and Geoff's one, in this case as an "Advanced Print" plugin
best regards
Peppe