should i start integrating it into the maven build now?
 or
we could also simply put the release jar into lib/ext analogue how we deal with
PLUS extensions. this could be done easily by the author, Matthias in this
case. please do not forget to update etc/readme.txt accordingly (CORE section).

i'd prefer the second option.

also. we will end up with two print plugins in PLUS. this is intended right?
..ede