Any body working on conceptualization of Open Jump on to Mobile devices
such as android/ios

thanks

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 8:49 PM, <edgar.sol...@web.de> wrote:

> the wiki is online again. you can follow the links on
>  http://openjump.org
> .
>
> for now there is no registration or editing. that will come in a next
> step, as users will have to reregister and i have the permissions not
> properly set up so far.
>
> the webspace is located in germany and should be sufficiently responsive
> and fast from all over the world.
>
> here are the reasons why i ended up there:
>
> why not sf.net?
>
> because my other much smaller wiki is disastrously slow. the pages need
> several seconds most of the time, sometimes even longer. especially when
> you try to edit something ending up with timeouts is a deal breaker.
>
> other 'free' mediawiki hosters?
>
> i had a look around. but it already started with me having the old wiki in
> form of an sql dump and the files in an archive. this is simply not the
> format these services allow to import. they prefer an xml export, that
> unfortunately omits all image files.
> the same issue would have hit us when moving from one hoster to another.
> there are scripts avail to export mediawiki via API calls and web access,
> but that was something i definitely didn't wanted to invest effort in.
>
> so far, so jumpy.. ede

Er. Sukhjit Singh Sehra
Assistant Professor
Dept of Computer Science Engg.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab
Mobile No:- 09855959200
*In your free time kindly visit Sikh-relics.com  -  A Gallery of Blessed
Relics of Sikh Guru Sahib