i am new to open jump i want to read about architecture of OpenJump, please
share with me source for required information or if you have any
documentation.

Particularly i am focusing on Network topology plugin, share any
documentation available with you.

thanks

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM, <edgar.sol...@web.de> wrote:

> ok,
>
> i just spent the weekend on setting my smaller wiki of another sf.net
> project up in their webspace. whilst not easy it is definitely a working
> replacement.
>
> here's the problem:
> most of the time the wiki is very slow.  i assume it is because of the
> myriad of project moving to the sf.net mysql servers and testing their
> project's web space. but i am not sure.
>
> i will have an eye on the performance during the next week and go on then,
> hopefully a little bit wiser.
>
> ..ede

Er. Sukhjit Singh Sehra
Assistant Professor
Dept of Computer Science Engg.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab
Mobile No:- 09855959200
*In your free time kindly visit Sikh-relics.com  -  A Gallery of Blessed
Relics of Sikh Guru Sahib