Hey guys.

I'm working on some CAD plug-ins for OpenJUMP. For a couple of the plug-ins
I need the user to select first a "primary" LineString and then a
"secondary" LineString. I've been peeking at the core source code and
Javadoc this morning and can't find a place where this is done already.

I'm thinking I can do this by creating a GUI panel with two buttons. The
first button would activate the select features tool. I'd then grab the
selected LineString. The second button would activate the select features
tool a second time and would allow the user to grab the second LineString.

Here are some questions:

How do I return focus to my plug-in dialog after the user finishes
selection with the SelectFeaturesTool? Can I do this with the built in
tool, or do I need to create a custom cursor tool to do this?

Thanks for the help! I'll make sure to share my code (and all of the CAD
tools) when I'm finished.

Thanks.

Landon