Hi,

What Larry describes looks like the way the following tool is working :

Create a fence, select a feature in the fence, then the
status bar prompt you to shift-click another point in
the fence.

Maybe you can take inspiration from this tool

Michaƫl

Hi Landon,

Although I'm not an active developer much anymore, I recall having thought about this issue. My suggestion would be to use the status bar for prompts like "select the primary linestring". Then the user doesn't have to click extra buttons.

My 2 cents.

regards,

Larry