Hi Peppe,

I've managed to track down the cause of bug #386: "ExtractSelectedPartOfImage works fine with TIFF or PNG raster files but it fails to work whenever I try to extract a part of ASC or FLT monoband raster.".

With regards to bug #387, what do you mean with "RasterImageLayer class seems not working with JPG files"? With the latest snapshot (r4283) I can open and display the bologna1_4326.jpg image you provided some weeks ago, and some other jpg/png files I tested. Can you pass me some non working jpg and png files?

Cheers
Alberto