Nice addiction to Raster Style, Alberto!
There are new color palettes and the possibility to save raster styles as
SLD files (I saw the code. I  think I will  add this option also to Export
file to raster plugins).
I was studying your code using RasterColorEditorPanel as a test. I think we
can deactivate this class on next OJ realize as this last is a duplicate
but yours is better working.
We also should start to translate before the new OJ realize
Just a question: do you think it is possible for you to add the capability
to save raster styles also to OpenJUMP file project?
Best regards and thanks