Hi everyone.

I've updated the properties files for ES and IT. While doing so, I
corrected a small bug: when the number of classes was not valid (in the
"Intervals" tab), there was no feedback to the user. So I added an error
message. If you want to add translations to it other than EN, ES, IT you
can use this key in your resource files:

org.openjump.core.rasterimage.styler.ui.IntervalPanel.numberOfClassesError

Alberto