Here you are:
http://latuviitta.org/documents/Spatialite_datastore_in_OpenJUMP.pdf
Sample data http://latuviitta.org/downloads/ne_countries.sqlite.

I have not discovered yet how to make datastore to use Spatialite or other
SQLite extensions. Part 2 of our GeoPackage blog posts gives an example about
how it is done with DB Query plugin. I will give a better example once I have
managed to make the brand new SpatiaLite v. 4.4.0 version to work with
OpenJUMP. The RC0 was published today but it seems to miss some dependencies.

-Jukka-

edgar soldin wrote:

On 13.12.2015 23:59, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
> Works now but SQLite jdbc driver must still be in \lib. Using
> \lib\ext\dbdatastore gives ClassNotFound error.

hey Jukka,

can you give me a short step-by-step on how to load an sqlite dataset plus an
example sqlite file? maybe including spatialite example. then i can have a look
into the jar/dll loading issue.

it probably works for Nico because his spatialite libs are located in the
systems default library path (btw. he seems to be on OSX). have to check, but
actually the OJ start scripts should respect those and only add entries in
front of the defaults in order for libs in lib/native/ to be preferred before
system libs.

..ede