Hi,

JML reader accepts nulls in strings and longs (try with the attached file), I
would say that GeoJSON driver should do the same.

-Jukka-

edgar.sol...@web.de wrote:

Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Can't edit the schema of some layers

> Mike, Jukka,

> so what do you guys say. should the GeoJSON reader
  accept Long/null mixed columns as Long and do the same for the other
attribute types or
  enforce these columns to be of type String as it is implemented now.

..ede