-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: edgar.sol...@web.de [mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de]
Lähetetty: 31. heinäkuuta 2017 12:11
Vastaanottaja: jump devel <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Slow parsing of JML files

On 31.07.2017 08:19, Michaël Michaud wrote:
> Hi Ede,
>
> I can confirm what you say.
>
> On a file with 1M simple shapes + 6 string attributes + 1 date
> attribute
>
> shp : 23s (same time with or without attributes, 19s if the file set
> has no shx)

wonder how shp reader deals with dates, it can't parse them via
FlexibleDateParser, if there is no delay.

> jml : *18s* (17s without the date and *5mn with the date and before
> your optimization !!!*)

Jukka's dataset had 3 date entries over 1.1Mil features, imagine the slow down

> json : 8s (date is interpreted as string, I could not convert the
> string formatted as yyyy-MM-dd to a date through View/Edit schema
> plugins*)

weird, will have a look at it. but again, a complete stack would have helped ;)

..thx ede