Ok, never mind. The minimum angle tool is searching for sharp peaks. Angle is
the angle between the segments. Thus in my straight line example the angle is
180 degrees, not zero as I was thinking.

-Jukka-
Lähettäjä: Rahkonen Jukka (MML) <jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Lähetetty: 18. elokuuta 2017 11:59
Vastaanottaja: jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: [JPP-Devel] Does check for minimum angle work?

Hi,

There is a selection "Check for minimum angle" in the QA tool. What should this
tool actually do? I have been thinking that it should report if lines or
polygons contain vertices which are making only a mimimal bend to lines.
However, QA does not find extra vertex for example from this straight line

LINESTRING ( 680 520, 760 520, 860 520 )

-Jukka Rahkonen-