This is my idea
Codes: move them to ..jump-pilot/code/plug-ins svn resource path, like the
other plugins, possibly into a unique folder, with a text file that explain
which libraries to use
Documentation: I have the associated pdf that can be located into
..jump-pilot/code/core/trunk/docs folder. Better if we can have
DOC/OpenOffice files that can be modified if (in the future) we improve
these plugins
Any suggestion?