Hi,

Big thanks for this work Eric, seems to be very well documented.

I think we should take advantage of this work and proceed to a more definitive migration without waiting too much.

What about listing the tickets or tasks we want to fix before migration (if possible something we can achieve within a few weeks). Then we could make a new release and concentrate on the migration.

Any other proposal somebody ?

Michaël

envoyé : 20 août 2020 à 17:58
de : Eric <eric.openj...@thefactory.io>
à : jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
objet : Re: [JPP-Devel] OpenJUMP migration documentation

Just added the documentation to update JTS from 1.14 to 1.17.

Eric