On 20.08.2020 19:08, Michaud Michael wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Big thanks for this work Eric, seems to be very well documented.

yup, impressively well documented!

> I think we should take advantage of this work and proceed to a more definitive
> migration without waiting too much.

true. but we should still put out a final "stable" because it'll probably take
some time to adapt all those missing extensions.

> What about listing the tickets or tasks we want to fix before migration (if
> possible something we can achieve within a few weeks). Then we could make a
> new
> release and concentrate on the migration.

agreed. we should at least prioritize. let me try to set up a milestone in the
bug tracker.

sorry for spamming the list, but setting up the searchable milestone on sf.net
was a bit bothersome.

we have 36 open bugs, which can now be assigned to a OJ_1.16 milestone now.
when that's done we can search them on the left side via 'Open Tickets for OJ
1.16' and fix em one by one.

hands up. who want's to tag'em?

> Any other proposal somebody ?

not me :).. ede