-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: edgar.sol...@web.de <edgar.sol...@web.de>
Lähetetty: tiistai 29. syyskuuta 2020 17.36
Vastaanottaja: jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; Larry Reeder
<lnree...@gmail.com>
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Run datastore query too tied to schema with Spatialide DS

On 28.09.2020 21:46, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
> We have the robust DB Query that works fine (despite with XYZ geometries but
> that's another thing).

yeah, noticed that DBQuery choked on some geometries from a gpkg test file.

Jukka, would you mind providing some test files for geometry blobs that
currently don't work with DBQuery so we can ask Larry to enhance the extension?
i'll cc him, so Larry, if you're not interested to maintain it anymore please
speak up :)

thx.. ede