Mario

Another update to one of your questions

the Key number 1 on the cisco side is purely local as explained in cisco
documentations:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/11_3/np1/configuration/guide/1cindep.html#wp5061
"Each key has its own key identifier (specified with the *key* /number/
command), which is stored locally. "

There is no statement like this one on the Juniper side as the
configuration is organized another way

regards
Alain