Looking at Juniper again after about 5 years, and I'd like some feedback. I have a client who has a requirement to drive a 100MB link (so receive 100MB on one interface and transmit 100MB on another) on a 1U device that is cheap. I've heard great things about the J series. Based on the specs, a J2320 fits, however it doesn't support FE PIMs, FE EPIMs or GE EPIMS. It does, however, appear to support a GE UPIM. What is the difference between a PIM/EPIM and a UPIM? Throughput? Is the latter a layer 2 module only, and you can't route over them?