Hello!

We would like to connect to an internet connection point (IX). Unfortunatly I have seen in the datasheet of the J-Series, which we use at the moment, that that system can only handle a maximum of 40 bgp peers, which is of course unsufficient, if we will use it to connect to an IX, where we thing to get at least 80 peers.

Unfortunatly on the other datasheets of the other routers we do not see any information about the maximum number of peers. Is anyone here who can me give an information? I think the next smaller router would be the M7i.

Regards,

Matthias