I have made a mistake.My fault, I am sorry for not explaining the question
properly on this wide-distribution. I knew it's not the
Juniper/Cisco/Nortel, it is OSPF which by design don't support Unequal-cost
load-balance.
I only wanted to know the best practices if ever on juniper products for
dealing/bring the traffic on unequal-cost links somthing like
route-taging/policies etc etc
Kindly, I am asking for plain OSPF,  no MPLS/other stuff :)

Regards
Iftikhar Ahmed