I am aware of oversubscription, i have disabled it on this module. Today
I've connecter ex4200 witch 4900M to wire speed port. The same problem
occered.
The next day I think I will try to play with media mtu on both sides, try to
use jumbo frame.

As I now, in junos 9.5 was introduced MPLS functionality, that is sensible
to frame mtu. May be this is the reason of the bug.

--
С уважением,
Щедрин Михаил