Hi All,

I'm having some issues with my SRX210 running JunOS 9.6

I'm using an SSG 20 ADSL mini-pim (which could be my problem as it isn't supported).

Basically what happens is the ADSL connection seems to drop out; yet I am still able to ping the ISP gateway address.

If I run "restart routing" on the SRX it fixes the problem, but the problem comes back every week or so.

The routing table looks okay and I can ping the ISP gateway from devices behind the SRX but nothing else.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to track this problem down?

Thanks,
Michael.