From: Tim Eberhard [mailto:xmi...@gmail.com]
To: Michael Dale [mailto:md...@dalegroup.net]
Cc: juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net
Sent: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 23:41:10 +1100
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Routing issues with SRX210

The first thing I would check is the logs. Do you see a rdp deamon problem or
anything along those lines?

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 2:21 AM, Michael Dale <md...@dalegroup.net> wrote:
  Hi All,

  I'm having some issues with my SRX210 running JunOS 9.6

  I'm using an SSG 20 ADSL mini-pim (which could be my problem as it isn't
supported).

  Basically what happens is the ADSL connection seems to drop out; yet I am
still able to ping the ISP gateway address.

  If I run "restart routing" on the SRX it fixes the problem, but the problem
comes back every week or so.

  The routing table looks okay and I can ping the ISP gateway from devices
behind the SRX but nothing else.

  Does anyone have any ideas on how to track this problem down?

  Thanks,
  Michael.