On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 06:46:01PM +0100, Malte von dem Hagen wrote:

> You're right, that suck0rz big time. In 2010, one isn't used to having
> to wait for a download the time it takes to get a cup of coffee AND to
> empty it (this even works for the litre-buckets some of my colleagues
> use as mugs).
>
> I always wonder why of all companies network manufacturers have such
> bad internet connectivity (C and B aren't much better than J...).
> Maybe they need a good hosting ISP? I'd be glad to help ;-)

Oh trust me vendor B/F is so much worse. Not only to they host their
download server off a DSL line, but they limit the simultanious
connections to 1 per IP. You can't even go browsing for other software
or download the release notes while you wait for your first download to
finish. And at least Juniper hasn't pulled a Cisco-style move and
required javascript to download files.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <r...@e-gerbil.net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras