>From my point, EX4200 now has almost all features of cat3750G/cat3750E
importance for NSP: ingress policing, stp (incl. pvstp and rapid-stp),
lacp, qinq, bpdu tunneling (in 10.x); L3 features: ospf, vrf, limited bgp
(with license)...

But in addition to this EX4200 has:
- working firewall counters;
- junoscripts (incl. event scripts);
- vlan translation (in 10.x, not tested by me);
- pseudowires (not tested by me);
- ipv6 (not sure, not tested by me).

And as for me JunOS is better then IOS (commit, rollback, commit
confirmed etc.).

--
Pavel