On 4/13/2011 9:32 AM, Andy Vance wrote:
Keith,

I have operated MX-480 networks installed with DPC's and within the last
year have deployed MX-480's with MPC's/MIC's and haven't experienced the
hardware issues you have run into.  Based on my experiences with Juniper
hardware, I would say you've just had unfortunate luck.

Cheers,
Andy

Well as its been said, third times the charm.

Just waiting for the new cards to arrive, which should be today.

I guess with my luck, thats why I never play the lottery. Though
with Juniper the last few weeks, I feel like I have and lose every time. :)

Thanks!