Hi,

I have the chance to have a bunch of juniper to replace my openbgpd routers.

I am trying to make same configuration as I did on OpenBGPd and I am a bit stuck on bgp and communities.

On bgpd.conf (openbgpd) I have these lines :

network 10.0.0.0/23 set { community 65530:1000 med 5 }
network 3ffe:1234::/32 set { community 65530:1000 med 5 }

After I use only bgp communities to make filters on my side.

I understand how to make bgp filters with communities but not how to set these networks (belonging to my asn) with such basics attributes.

Kind regards
PS: network number and asn are fictious in this case... :p

--
Xavier Beaudouin