I'd set community on a static routes themselves for each netblock announced via
BGP and then use an export filter to filter external BGP announcements to that
specific community.

set routing-options static route x.x.x.x/y discard
set routing-options static route x.x.x.x/y preference 130
set routing-options static route x.x.x.x/y community a:z
set policy-options policy-statement BlahFuck term 1 from community a:z
set policy-options policy-statement BlahFuck term 1 then accept