Hello All -

We have a client with a lot of J-Series routers running 9.3 code or earlier.
We really like the features and functionality of JUNOS as a router and are more
than a little annoyed that Juniper seems to be forcing us to turn these routers
into firewalls.

What are others doing to deal with the "flow" issues associated with more
recent versions of code?

Also, many of these routers have "small" CF cards (e.g. 256MB or 512MB) which
will also cause issues with more modern versions of code.

I'm interested in knowing how others have tackled these challenges for
customers with hundreds of these in the field.

Thanks,

Ben