Hi Ido,

I have a setup that accomplishes most of what you were asking. Take a look at
my topology and configs.

Topology:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13293084/j-nsp_topology/Topology.png

pe1 config
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13293084/j-nsp_topology/pe1-config.txt

pe2 config
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13293084/j-nsp_topology/pe2-config.txt

In my topology, server, ce-a1, r1, ce-a2, and r2 are all virtual routers on
pe2. (That's just because I only had two physical routers to set this up).
ce-a1 in my topology would be equivalent to your BRAS device.

In my topology, I use lt interfaces between vrf-b and inet.0, and I run a iBGP
session across those lt interfaces from vrf-b to inet.0. The inet.0 side is
configured as a route-reflector for the session to vrf-b. There are no lt
interfaces between vrf-a and vrf-b. I use filter-based forwarding to force the
traffic to the proxy server. My topology and configuration allows me to force
the traffic from ce-a1 to the Internet through the proxy server, and also
allows me to force the traffic from the Internet to ce-a1 back though the proxy
server.

The good news is this doesn't require any changes to the ce-a1 (BRAS) config.
There's a single iBGP session from ce-a1 to vrf-a in pe1.

The only thing that doesn't work in my topology is forcing traffic from ce-a2
to the Internet through the proxy server. The problem is that there's no
interface on pe1 on which to apply filter-based forwarding for the traffic that
comes in from a remote PE and is destined for the Internet. The return traffic
from the Internet to ce-a2, however, does pass through the proxy server as
desired.

FYI, I used the following match conditions in my filter-based forwarding
firewall filter:

            from {
                address {
                    172.16.255.1/32;
                    172.16.255.2/32;
                }
            }

This allowed me to test with traceoute and sourcing the different traffic from
different IPs.

In your setup, you would probably want something like this instead:

            from {
                protocol tcp;
                port [ http https];
            }

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions about my setup.

--Stacy