I've got a number of customers with 10 of these on top of each other with the
dual 930W PSUs - after 18 months they do have a slight dip in them, but nothing
too serious.

If you want a cost-effective fix though, get the 4-post rail kit, but only for
the bottom switch (provided the switches are directly stacked on top of each
other).  That way it can take the load of the remaining switches.

Ben