Hi Moki,

The export of flow data is not supported via an fxp interface. The fxp0
interface does not have the hardware capabilities to handle this kind of
operation.

I had a similar customer query a while back; they could configure the
export of flows via the fxp interface, however it never worked.

I hope that this is of help,
Graham
--
Graham Brown