Hi All,

I need some help with an IPSEC tunnel that I just can't seem to get working on
a J-6350.  I have been able to get the tunnels to come up, but can't seem to
pass traffic over the tunnels

I've done the usual things.  I've created an st0.0 interface and bound it to
the tunnel using the bind-interface command.  I've created a static route and
pointed it at the st0.0 interface.  I just can't seem to get traffic to pass
over the tunnel.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm also willing to put a $$$
bounty on this for anyone that is willing to help me get it working via
teamviewer.

Regards,
Bill