On 7/8/13 10:26 AM, Keith wrote:
Have this setup in the lab on some srx's but want to get some info
on this.

We have an upstream provider that we use a config:

set interfaces ge-0/1/0 vlan-tagging
set interfaces ge-0/1/0 encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services
set interfaces ge-0/1/0 unit 1500 vlan-id 1500
set interfaces ge-0/1/0 unit 1500 family inet address x.x.x.x/30

We are turning up a second connection to them that will be terminated on a 10G link and want us to use the same thing, vlan 1500, just a different IP address.

Will this cause a problem by having the same vlan id on both links to the
same provider? (I am guessing we are being terminated on different routers
on their side).

nope it's a layer-3 interface.

honey badger don't care.
My lab router didn't complain so I'm guessing its probably ok.

Thanks,
Keith