On 24/07/13 17:11, Phil Mayers wrote:
On 24/07/13 17:01, Olivier Benghozi wrote:
Hi Phil,

what is the Cisco model & IOS?

It's actually an Nexus 7009 running NX-OS.

Did you create the vlan in the vlan database in your Cisco switch? :)

Yep

Maybe try switchport nonegotiate...

No such command on NX-OS, there's no DTP.

In case people are curious, this seems to be a bug on the Cisco side.

If the port-channel is in "trunk" mode, the Cisco is sending the LACP PDUs tagged with the native vlan, as we have "vlan dot1q tag native" enabled. This an error IMO, as LACP is not part of a VLAN (it is doing the same for LLDP, FWIW)

The SRX, correctly I believe, is ignoring the tagged LACP PDUs.

I can work around this by using sub-interfaces on the Cisco side, but it's yucky. Oh well.

Thanks all for the input.