I'm surprised that this is even working at all.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.2/topics/concept/interface-security-aggregated-ethernet-lacp-chassis-cluster-understanding.html

Specifically:

Note: The redundant Ethernet interface LAG child links from each node in the
chassis cluster must be connected to a different LAG at the peer devices. If a
single peer switch is used to terminate the redundant Ethernet interface LAG,
two separate LAGs must be used in the switch.

>From a single MX a single LAG should got to a single individual node from the
>chassis cluster.

Can you paste the OSPF configs from each RI on the SRX and MX-B?