You'll see in Cooper's blog that both nodes are going back into a *single* EX
switch with *two* ae interfaces configured - one to each node.

These ae links have two ports allocated to them.

All LACP does is provide redundancy/balancing between ports to the primary node
- the secondary node will be down from a reth perspective, even if the LACP
shows as up.