Yes my bad. 12.3R7.7

Still shows the same. No issues forwarding traffic:

root@mx80> show chassis tfeb
TFEB status:
Slot 0 information:
  State                                 Online
  Intake temperature                 42 degrees C / 107 degrees F
  Exhaust temperature                58 degrees C / 136 degrees F
  CPU utilization                   100 percent
  Interrupt utilization               7 percent
  Heap utilization                   18 percent
  Buffer utilization                 13 percent
  Total CPU DRAM                   1024 MB
  Start time:                           2014-08-26 07:22:59 BST
  Uptime:                               9 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes, 29 seconds

Thanks
Darren
http://www.mellowd.co.uk/ccie