Kompella l2vpn works just fine. I was trying to see if this could be done using VPLS so it could be E-LAN and not just point-to-point.

On 03/08/2015 11:47 AM, Eduardo Schoedler wrote:
Try CCC:
https://mellowd.co.uk/ccie/?p=4428

--
Eduardo Schoedler

Em domingo, 8 de março de 2015, Kevin Wormington <kw...@sofnet.com
<mailto:kw...@sofnet.com>> escreveu:

    Eduardo,

    I have tried the following for encapsulation on the ingress port.
    The vpls connections are down...one in the LD status and the other
    in RD. PE2 logical system configured identically other than using
    port ge-1/1/8 as ingress.

    main instance:

         ge-1/1/0 {
             encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services;
             flexible-vlan-tagging;
         }

    on the PE1 logical system:
             interfaces {
                 ge-1/1/0 {
                     unit 0 {
                         encapsulation vlan-vpls
                         vlan-id-range 1-4096
                         family vpls; (have tried with and without this)
                     }
                 }

    then on the routing instance in PE1:

             routing-instances {