Le 05/05/15 18:47, Colton Conor a écrit :
What are the limitations of buying a used Juniper MX router? I assume there
will be no JTAC support, but what would it take to licenses a used router
to get JTAC support?

I don't know if juniper allow this, but if yes I think the price will be prohibitive :)

Does JTAC offer a one time support call fee for
unlicensed routers?

I don't think so. And why Juniper will make this ? Juniper (as well as other network vendor) don't like grey market.

The router in question would be a MX480. Used, we can get them for under
20K with redundant everything and 4 10G ports. New from Juniper I don't
even want to know what these would cost.

Lets try it. Juniper can make aggressive price :)

--
Raphael Mazelier