Hi,

I see you're running DPC cards, have you considered shifting those
links onto an MPC/Trio Card? (newer chip, more RAM, more horsepower,
yadda yadda yadda =)..) DPC was EOL a while ago, and everything has
been Trio (and now Trio-NG on the new -NG cards coming out now). As
the FIB is pushed to hardware, it may be some silly DPC thing you're
running into.

yes, we did (at least since yesterday) although we are not really requiring more ports or bandwidth right now. If I understand that correctly, I need to upgrade to SCB2 as well?

It's not a case of "if it aint broke, don't fix it" once you get 4-5
years behind. You'll benefit from the years of "Oh, we finally fixed
LLDP ascii decoding" stuff that ends up getting traction; plus JTAC
would really really like it if you weren't on 11.4 =)

I agree :)