Hi everybody,

yesterday we had a very small hickup on a bunch of EX4550 doing Layer2 only in a Virtual-Chassis. According to the logfiles, there were some LACP changes on multiple independent channels on various fpcs so I couldn't spot just one VC member as a source.

Now, just 1 hour ago, I saw more or less the same messages after a commit: http://nopaste.linux-dev.org/?797124

Is this something I should worry about? At least there didn't seem to be any problem visible in the network but I'm quite unsure if this is just related to the commit (but doesn't happen every commit) because the EX needs to activate the new configuration (just added one vlan to a 10GE port not in a channel) or if there is something suspicious going on.

We are currently running 12.3R4.6 on the VC with 3 members.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Best,
Jeff