Infamous LAG LACP flap...
I think there are several factors: crappy Junos code, LACP is CPU managed (at
least on EX), so a pike in CPU (or a latency in the dedicated process) can
break LAGs (make them flap in fact).
I had some similar issues with SRX code.

Go for slow LACP rate (30 seconds instead of 1 second, like Cisco by default),
it will probably work around it efficiently...
Suggestion for your ae config:

aggregated-ether-options {
    link-speed 10g;
    lacp {