Hi everybody

We are going to change our M320 router with T640. There are some concerns
about supported features on T640. We need to have following features on this
router:

1-      GRE Tunnels

2-      GRE Keepalive (OAM)

3-      802.1q over 802.1ad

4-      MPLS TE

5-      ATOM VLAN re-write

We need to handle up to 80Gbps of traffic. Here is the setup:

For Module setup we are going to use following FPC:

-          T640-FPC3-ES

For Physical connections we are going to use following PICs:

1-      PC-1XGE-TYPE3-XFP-IQ2

2-      PC-1XGE-XENPAK

For GRE tunnels we are going to use following PICs:

PC-Tunnel

For Routing Engine following item is considered:

-          RE- A-2000-4096-BB

For SIB:

-          SIB-I-T640-B

For Control Board:

-          CB-L-T

And for Connector interface panel:

-          CIP-L-T640-S

Is there anybody here who can guide me is this setup good or not and can I
have the mentioned feature with T640? Also is there any note about required
JunOS version of this setup?

Thank you